Kamenosaga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Jobs Quick Reference

2 posters

Go down

Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Empty Reborn Jobs Quick Reference

Post  darkdeaver Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 am

Quick Reference guide for when you decided to rb and what to choose Smile

----------------
Fighter Classes
----------------
Killer
-----
+10% ATK (without the equipment), decreases target's counter attack rate, and increases a little primary mana ability.

Personal Experience: I find that Killers also Counter attack alot more than normal too and get countered less like they said. What the Increased Mana Ability is I dont really know.

Job Skill: Murder. Does 2x Damage if the Target is sealed. IE: Freeze, Sleep, Coma, Cord, Terrafication, Tree Bind, etc. Murder is a great skill. But I find that the only good use of Murder is against your elemental opposite. For any other Elements your normal best attack does more damage.

Job Set: Atk:+90 Spd:+60 Double Spar/Diamonds Bonus when complete set is equiped. Includes Cape.

Warrior
--------
+10% DEF (without the equipment), increase a little defense.

Personal Experience: Warriors take alot less physical damage compared to other Fightrer Classes. They must have a permanent damage reduction modifier bonus.

Job Skill: I havent got anyone this skill nor looked it up for awhile. For What I hear it does Magic Feedback on target where they take damage if they cast magic damage spells on ppl.

Job Set: Def:+90 Atk:+60 Double Spar/Diamond Bonus when complete set is equipped. Includes Cape.

Knight
-------
+10% SPD (without the equipment), the speed can be increased automatically when they ride a pet without the Saddle.

Personal Experience: Knights probally have the best Job Skill of all the Classes. They are Far Superior to a Seer any day of the week.

Job Skill: Dont know name but what it does is prevents 3ppl in the party from having debuffs casted on them Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid Super Super useful.

Job Set: Spd:+90 Def:+40 Atk:+20 - Double Spar/Diamond Bonus When Complete set is equipped. Includes Cape.

--------------
Mage Classes
--------------

Wit
----
+10% MATK (without the equipment), increases sealed skill a little. The mana attack will be strengthened after being reborn.

Personal Experience: Wit's Job Skill is great. They seal alot better than other mage classes too. Plus the Matk Bonus they get lets them do Greater damage.

Job Skill: Cuss -> Causes Target to take 1.5x damage. need I say more. Cant be combined with Shrink sadly. So dont use both at same time.

Job Set: Matk:+90 Mdef:+60 - Double Spar/Diamond bonus when complete set is equipped. Includes Cape.

Priest
------
+10% MDEF (without the equipment), strengthens the resistant ability of the seal, strengthens the resistant ability of mana and physical attacks.

Personal Experience: OMG What a great Class. They have a Greater resist seal base chance than any other and they take like 1/2 damage from Physical and Magical Attacks. Even if you are not a tank build a Priest will probally outlast any other Class in battle including a Warrior.

Job Skill: Rest -> Prevents Enemy from reviving the person or spawn for 3 rnds. Very Useful in Eight Warriors Instance and future hard battles in later versions of Wonderland.

job Set: Mdef:+90 Spd:+40 Matk:+40 - Double Spar/Diamond Bonus when complete set is equipped. Includes Cape.

Seer
-----
+10% SPD (without the equipment), the failure rate of mana attacks and sealed skills will be decreased.

Personal Experience: Seers seal a bit better than other classes. But compared to a knight their JS is Horrible. They really got the short end of the stick here. This class is like a Wit but with Speed instead of Matk and a Bit better seal Rate. Personally I think Wit is better cause thier JS is alot better. If the Seer Job Skill was like a Knights they would be pretty awesome.

Job Skill: Dont Know Name -> Prevents Debuffs on 1 Target for 3 rnds after Casting.

Job Set: Spd:+90 Matk:+60 - Double Spar/Diamond Bonus when complete set is equiped. Includes Cape.

That concludes the summary of all the Jobs available currently on WLo. Only a 1 more thing to Cover.

Magic Job Set
--------------
Mdef: +80 - When complete Set is equipped it gives wearer 50% Chance not to be Sealed. Which is on top any other resistance the character has. Super Awesome Smile

Have Fun Smile
darkdeaver
darkdeaver
Lutenant
Lutenant

Back to top Go down

Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Empty Re: Reborn Jobs Quick Reference

Post  Nelsito Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 am

Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid lmao!!! im impressed Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Icon_cheers this guide is awesome i didn`t knew that the priest were that cooler than any other classed XD i might train my priest now lol and knight js is awesome yah i have seen it in action. Sadly the seers aren't that skiled when resisting the oponent`s seal Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Icon_tongue . But i have seen it in action and when it got terra plust the js seer cating target it just 1 turn of seal so i guess its a nice skill without saying its the best Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Icon_tongue. Killers Very Happy i love js for killers its useful Very Happy. Nice guide man this is what we needed for the first time now our members will be more oriented Very Happy Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid
Nelsito
Nelsito
OrgLeader
OrgLeader

https://kamenosaga.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkdeaver Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 am

Personally I thin the 2 most under rated Classes out there is Knight and Priest. The bulk of ppl I know are Killers, Wits, and Seers. Heck I know some Seers that should be Priests cuz My Priests are faster than them Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Icon_rabbit But hey to each their own.

I think the most overratted Job is Seer. If your a Mage Speed Freak then yeah Seer would great for you. But is the 10% Bonus Speed and little bit better seal over Wit better than the benefits you get from other Classes in the mage bracket. But for all purpose where your not really a Wit Build or a Seer Build Character Priest is definitely the way to go. The damage reduction alone will give you staying power in battles. Plus if you reborn early like low level there is a Class transfer Quest in game that lets u change Class 1 time for Free. So when you get ur char up in levels and are ready to change classes to another you can Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Icon_cheers
darkdeaver
darkdeaver
Lutenant
Lutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelsito Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 am

Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid Reborn Jobs Quick Reference Affraid say woot wooooooooot man u have to tell me wich quest it is man O.O
Nelsito
Nelsito
OrgLeader
OrgLeader

https://kamenosaga.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down