Kamenosaga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword )

4 posters

Go down

good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Empty good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword )

Post  Monster Of The Forum Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 am

good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) 10050215
Monster Of The Forum
Monster Of The Forum
Vice Leader
Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Empty Re: good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword )

Post  Eloy Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm

yea and i still dont have mine Sad What a Face
Eloy
Eloy
Lutenant
Lutenant

Back to top Go down

good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Empty Re: good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword )

Post  Nelsito Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm

elo mail me after the double exp Rolling Eyes i can help ya lol! bounce
Nelsito
Nelsito
OrgLeader
OrgLeader

https://kamenosaga.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SaSkEy2 Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 am

good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Affraid good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Affraid thats imagen have so mucht time good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Lol good time in the kamenosaga guild :D (getting all the guild the clody sword ) Icon_lol
SaSkEy2
SaSkEy2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down